[SLED] Introduction

Bonnie Aghai bonnie at aghai.com
Sun Mar 23 21:15:57 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

My name is Bonnie Flahavan Aghai (aka:  Rosie Godenot) and I am new to SL
(touring in-world for a few months).  I teach ESL students at South Seattle
Community College and want to integrate SL into my curriculum because I
think it’s a great learning tool and will be exciting for the students.  So,
I’m presently simplifying the language for getting in and navigating around
SL—I’ll try to get the interest up among my colleagues Spring Quarter as
well.  If any of you see me walking around, please feel free to start a
conversation.  I would love that.

Bonnie

Checked by AVG.
6:50 PM