[SLED] Is this a bug? Sitting on a prim and going through walls??

Ann Crewdson ann.crewdson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 10:52:25 PDT 2008

Sorry, I have a quirky sense of humor... ya'll probably didn't get my joke
about the donkey. :)

Anyways, I think that I'm more worried about outside people Googling,
finding the SLED listserv and exploiting this technique than educators,
that's what I meant when said, "I hope I haven't inadvertently made any new
robbers."

Best,

Ann