[SLED] Slums in SL

Marlyn - RILug rhodeislandlug at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 03:08:03 PDT 2008

The Wasteland IS on Gibson Island. It is that part under the high rise buildings which I mentioned.

Beth Ritter-Guth <bethritterguth at gmail.com> wrote: Hi there - I was at a great place today called "The Wasteland" - it is really well done.  I need to log on to get hte SLurl - Im me at Desideria Stockton