[SLED] Re: Educators Digest, Vol 658, Issue 1 (Out of Office)

Merredith Hart Merredith.Hart at snbts.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Thu Mar 20 12:05:06 PDT 2008

Thank you for your email. Please note that I am out of the office until
Monday 24th March 2008 and will respond to your email upon my return.

Kind Regards

Merredith Hart

This email and any files or other attachments transmitted with it is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorized use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this email is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.  The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service.

Please Give Blood - http://www.scotblood.co.uk