[SLED] gesture edit question

Middleton, Alysyn Alysyn.Middleton at ccaurora.edu
Thu Mar 20 07:36:45 PDT 2008

The secondlife website has a lot of information for people that want to
learn how to do things.  I have a link for you on how to play and create
a gesture

https://support.secondlife.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=4417

This might answer the other gesture questions also.  Gestures are not
AO's, Animation Overriders (AO's) make your avatar move and loop the
animation.  A gesture plays every time it is activated by keystroke and
can include animations.  Animation overriders carry a script that you
can get free at many places and then drag your own animations into it.
There are alternatives to Poser that I have used and are free.  The one
I used is called Avimator.  You can find the information to download and
answer animation questions from this website:

https://support.secondlife.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=4417

I hope this helps!

Alysyn Middleton

Academic Advisor

Community College of Aurora

Daring...To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to
lose oneself! ...Soren Kierkegaard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.
The information is private and is legally protected by law.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this email message is strictly prohibited.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with
star power. Play now!
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_
jan>