[SLED] unsubscribe.

Jeff Mao chefmao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:50:53 PDT 2008

I think the suggestion of a web site with the info about the list,
unsubscribing, etc is a good one. If any of you are also a member of
the Fashion Consolidated group inworld, you know they employ the same
strategy. When someone uses the group IM inappropriately or at least
off-topic from the expressed rationale for the group, only one or two
people have to reply with:

http://fashcon.com/oops/

The thread dies quickly, and there are no hurt feelings or people
replying with complaints about the unnecessary IM chatter. An
additional bonus we get because this is an email list is that we can
all build a mail filter that seeks out the URL and if it sees it,
tosses the email into the trash. For those in the know, we won't
actually see the "oops" emails.

Jeff
SL: Geoffrey Mayo