[SLED]Wall street article/ multiple accounts a question.

Marrapodi, Elisabeth EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org
Fri Mar 14 08:55:14 PDT 2008

I'd like to know how you afford to dress them all!

Elisabeth Marrapodi
Director, Library Services
Trinitas Hospital
225 Williamson St.
Elizabeth NJ 07207
voice 908-994-5488
fax 908-994-5099

 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart."
                                          -Colossians 3:23

-----Original Message-----
From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com [mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com]On Behalf Of Katherine Levine
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:53 AM
To: 'SL Educators'
Subject: RE: [SLED]Wall street article/ multiple accounts a question.

I would be interested in why so many accounts and how your use them.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine

Emotional Fitness Training®Inc.

Visit my web page at www.emofit.com

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."

                                                   Leonard Cohen

  _____