[SLED] Re: Educational SIM

Blair MacIntyre blair at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 11 05:47:01 PDT 2008

Ha!  Well, what can I say ... a few math degrees and you lose the
ability to do arithmetic.  :-)

I have had that number in my head for a while, I don't know why ...
Sorry.  I think 2600 is closer to reality.  I might be thinking about
the upcoming rent on my two islands.

---
Blair MacIntyre
Associate Professor, School of Interactive Computing, GVU Center
Georgia Tech, 85 5th Street NW, Atlanta, GA, 30308
(please excuse the terseness, this was sent from my phone)