[SLED] Virtual Worlds 2008 - NYC

Aldon Hynes Aldon.Hynes at Orient-Lodge.com
Mon Mar 10 17:24:34 PDT 2008

It is much easier to plan you wardrobe months in advance if all you have a
three shirts, and each one of them is blue!  (just kidding). The real reason
I'll be wearing a blue shirt is that I have one shirt that my wife
embroidered 'Blogger' on which I typically where when I am covering
conferences and conventions.

Aldon
  -----Original Message-----
  From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
[mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com]On Behalf Of Chris Collins
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 10:15 AM
  To: SL Educators
  Subject: RE: [SLED] Virtual Worlds 2008 - NYC

  I'll be at Virtual World 2008 too and would love to meet up with other
educators.  I just got an invitation to join a separate Ning group for
conference attendees, I'm waiting for the approval and then I assume we will
be able to network with other folks to arrange meeting times/activities.

  Thanks for taking the initiative Bill, but I must admit, I have no idea
what color shirt I will be wearing yet.  You guys plan your wardrobes months
in advance?!  ;)

  All the best,

  - Chris/Fleep