[SLED] Metaverse is ONE.

Char-Lez Braden komori_san at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:25:34 PST 2008

Parriah,

My understanding (proven to be shaky, so someone who really knows might chime in) is that the power rating is a peek maximum sustained load.

Reference: http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/howmuch.html

Having done the math for myself (and with the gentle corrections of those who can multiply correctly) it's made me modify my behavior.  I've been shutting off my 4 systems when I go to bed.  I figure that's got to save me real $ over a year.  And then I can use that real $ to spend on stupid stuff!

Char-Lez