[SLED] question - Found word(s) working from home in the Text body

Katherine Levine klevine at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 5 12:55:54 PST 2008

I want to thank every one who offered suggestions to keep me flying.  I will
try each one and let you know what helped that becomes clear to me.  One of
the best ways to stay emotional fit and strong is by helping others.  You
guys and girls must be super men and women.  Ladykat Tigerpaw

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine

Emotional Fitness TrainingRInc.

Visit my web page at www.emofit.com

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at
http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."

                                                   Leonard Cohen

  _____