[SLED] estimate - how many higher ed institutions are using orexploring SL ?

Steuck, Kurt Kurt.Steuck at mtctechnologies.com
Wed Mar 5 11:07:40 PST 2008

Here's another stat:  Last week at ASTD's TechKnowledge 2008 conference,
Joe Miller, VP of  Platform and Technology Development at Linden Labs,
said that there are over 1300 regions involved in education/training.
This still does not indicate how many organizations are actively using
those regions.
Kurt (Kiwi Gears)

Kurt Steuck, PhD
MTC Technologies, Inc.