[SLED] Greetings SL Educators

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 07:58:19 PST 2008

Hi Isabelle,

I completely agree that actually observing (and hearing) class
facilitation in SL is really invaluable.  In fact, I'd like to suggest
that some of us might consider somehow recording some of our more
effective sessions (with proper permissions of course).

In my case, I will have 25-30 distance students this summer - all
practicing teachers.  That number of teachers will max out our area at
times, so I won't be having observers.

I'd be happy to give you a bit of a tour of what I'll be doing and how
I facilitate discussion, activities.. etc.  In our case, we will be
combining SL time with Adobe Connect, Moodle activities .. as well as
other work.

Cathy

Cathy Arreguin, MA, Educational Technology
Instructor: SDSU, EDTEC700: 3D MultiUser Learning Environments
Instructional Technology * Educational Media * Virtual Instruction
cathy_arreguin at mac.com