[SLED] Metaverse is ONE.

Alexandrine Librarian alexandrinelibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:30:10 PST 2008

Parriah...I am not so sure about that you call "hype"  (I noticed you didn't
mention the Matrix series in your list of movies.)  I would never say
"never."

Take a look at:
http://www.kurzweilai.net/articles/art0063.html?printable=1

That article is titled:

The Coming Merging of Mind and Machine
by Ray Kurzweil

Ray Kurzweil predicts a future with direct brain-to-computer access and
conscious machines. From Scientific American.

I would have to say that that would be a killer app, if there is such a
thing.....lol.

Larry/Kallias