[SLED] Sports in Second Life

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 06:16:10 PDT 2008

Not just people OUTSIDE the US would like to see futebol/football/soccer
added.  There ARE actually people in the US who like The Beautiful Game.

:-)

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 6:40 AM, David van Gent <davidvg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nice overview, however people outside of the US, would like to see soccer
> (football) on the list. There is an Italian league going on.
> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Telecom%20Italia%202/148/62/25
>
> You can attend the games live inworld, and it is broadcast too.
> http://slcn.tv/programs/tim-cup-soccer
>
> Regards,
>
> David
> Davidovic Dean
> IBM Learning

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Montclair State University
1 Normal Ave, Montclair, NJ 07043

----------
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false
about hope" - Barack Obama

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education
Wealthy Mizser for all other projects
Teen Grid: Reyvyn Randt (Ramapo)

Twitter: sorry_afk
http://sorry-afk.blogspot.com/
Skype: sorry.afk
AIM: sorryafk
Facebook: AJ Kelton
Plurk: sorry_afk

Are you LinkedIn? http://www.linkedin.com/

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that. - Bill Shankly.