[SLED] Space Navigator 3d

Keith Mitchell keithmtrc at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 05:39:48 PDT 2008

I should proof my typing before sending, i meant to say does "not"
replace a mouse, sorry for the confusion.   Have found the following
online resources to learn more about Space Navigator and SL to share:

YouTube Intro

Wiki Discussion

Flycam Mode

And I should mention that the thing "looks" cool and grabs everyone's
attention when they walk into my computer room.