[SLED] Space Navigator 3d

Josef Balbozar josef_balbozar at riskanalytic.com
Sat Jul 26 13:29:05 PDT 2008

Hello there,

My Space Navigator has been in use for two days now with the latest 1.20
version of SL - it seems to generate interference with the estate audio
channel when in use - is there a way around this problem? Please let me know
of similar experiences and possible solutions. Otherwise a joy to use!

Regards

Epernay Freschi