[SLED] How many subscribers to SLED?

Rolig Loon rloon at hbci.com
Thu Jul 24 13:38:20 PDT 2008

Well, OK, I was probably a bit generous with my totally unsubstantiated
estimate of 6,000. Now that you have prompted me to look, Javier, I find
that last August 10, the number was 3,777 and growing at a healthy pace.
(See
https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/educators/2007-August/013067.html). I
imagine that Claudia or Pathfinder can provide a more current number.
Meanwhile, I'll start a pool by making an **official** guess that it's
4,100. That's still a lot of people to annoy with your autoresponder.

Rolig