[SLED] Re: SL application in communication courses

Nanci Burk nanci.burk at gcmail.maricopa.edu
Tue Jul 22 07:45:17 PDT 2008

I started an SL group, Com Educators in SL some time ago, listed it in this
forum, but had few takers.  It's open enrollment for anyone interested in
joining.  I'd like to see the numbers increase and present opportunities
to meet and discuss how we can utilize SL to teach & learn about communication
in SL.

Feel free to IM me if you cannot find the group in Search (Maali Beck).

Nanci