[SLED] Formal Academic Research in SL

Jenny Marshall jc.marshall at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jul 21 14:21:52 PDT 2008

Hi Sultan

First, do you have a url for the VWRL list? I can't seem to find it
through google?

Secondly, I'm also looking at doing my PhD in virtual worlds/education
so am interested in what other people are doing and how they are, and
how they managed, to do it. Do you know if there is a forum or any sort
of network established for people doing research in this area?

Thirdly, I'm currently trying to put something together to educate
students about memory skills on our new (under construction) virtual
student learning centre, and would like to hear more about your memory
experiments. Perhaps you could contact me (SL or RL) to discuss this
further.

Cheers

Jenny Marshall

Senior Tutor; Online resource coordinator.
Student Learning Centre, Kate Edgar Information Commons (Level 3),
University of Auckland.
Private Bag 92019, Auckland.

Phone: 64 9 373 7599 ext 89152

Skype: shout.jenny