[SLED] Change this LIST?

ana boa-ventura anaventura at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 21 11:32:46 PDT 2008

An alternative is to actively subscribe a thread (a 1 sec process) by
clicking on a link listed at the bottom of that email. It is more selective
of course... You need to actively select wat you want to receive and I'm not
sure this community wants that. I am in several lists that work like that
and really like it.
Just a thought.
Ana Boa-Ventura

  _____