[SLED] Formal Academic Research in SL

sultan . sarifi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 04:56:44 PDT 2008

Congratulations John for your great accomplishment.

Since I am working on my MA dissertation in SL, I am interested too to learn
about your PHD research.
Also, I have an enquiry which you or may be other members in the list have
an answer for.
Are there explicit learning theories in SL? If yes, could you please guide
me to any references about this?

Regards

Sultan