[SLED] Who's Who in VW Edu

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Mon Jul 21 00:41:18 PDT 2008

Blimey - a Who's Who in Virtual Education sounds like a massive task to me.
I will take the survey (though note the first link is dead, you need to go
via your institutional page) but the first thing that occurs to me is more
questions than answers:

- How many / what type of virtual 'platforms' are you thinking of including?

- Who will be on the selection committee?

- What will the selection criteria be?

From: Michele Ryan
Subject: [SLED] Who's Who in VW Edu

Below is a link some of you may be interested in. It's a call for entries
for the 2009 Who's Who in Virtual World Education (real life hard copy