[SLED] Library Services in SL

AJ sorry.afk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:57:18 PDT 2008

I know I normally send a note out on Tuesday, and I will certainly do so
this Tuesday as usually, but I thought some folks on this list might want to
know about this will a little more advanced notice.

Lori Bell suggested that we dedicate an entire SL Education Roundtable to
"Library Services in SL".  That session will be this Tuesday, July 22nd, at
3:30pm SLT.

Usually details will be sent out Tue, just wanted to give you all a
heads-up.

best,
aj

--
AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology

----------
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false
about hope" - Barack Obama

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education
Wealthy Mizser for all other projects
Teen Grid: Reyvyn Randt (Ramapo)

Twitter: sorry_afk
http://sorry-afk.blogspot.com/
Skype: sorry.afk
AIM: sorryafk
Facebook: AJ Kelton

Are you LinkedIn? http://www.linkedin.com/

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that. Bill Shankly.