[SLED] HiPiHi

David van Gent davidvg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 06:16:37 PDT 2008

Well that is a very handy manual you made, Alt! Highly recommended (in fact I already mentioned it to an other newbie in HiPiHi). I am up and running now in HiPiHi, or actually trying to fly in that helicopter you get at start.
Maybe you should give a lecture in HiPiHi, or a guided tour.

Davidvan Gent - Davidovic Dean
IBM Learning Europe