[SLED] more on healthcare in San Francisco Chronicle today

cmkent at fas.harvard.edu cmkent at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 14 08:26:06 PDT 2008

For those of us who take SL very seriously, this is wonderful press.  We need
more of this, and less of the "midnight sick-os find love and sex in virtual
world."

Have any of you educators had luck getting good press in your university and
college papers?  Harvard now has some seriously interesting but not-yet-public
experiments going on, as I know many of your institutions do.  But when I talk
to communications folks about doing some press on it...it's as if they hold up
a silver cross, and back away slowly...

I think past press coverage has done unmeasurable harm.

Carrie Kent
(aka Carrie Pennell)