[SLED] [STATUS] New server version contains text-related bug

joppa at lindenlab.com joppa at lindenlab.com
Fri Jul 11 10:44:49 PDT 2008

The new server version which started rolling out today (currently deployed
to half of the regions) has been found to contain a bug related to
floating text, which results in text running together into one line.
Affected residents can reset scripts to make the text appear correctly,
which will last until the region is restarted.

We believe we have identified the source of the bug, and will be testing a
fixed version immediately.

Related Jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-2633

Related blog: Rolling Restart Thu/Fri/Sat July 10-12 — Please Test Server
Version 1.23 on the Preview Grid Now!