[SLED] Buying vs Leasing

Richard Andrews josef_balbozar at riskanalytic.com
Wed Jul 9 22:56:10 PDT 2008

Although non-commercial, the beautiful Sailor's Cove sims might also be worth a look if considering a lease - the only restrictions being that the theme has to be New England maritime, no terraforming and that lessors must allow passage for sailors and pay monthly tier of $50.00 per region. Deposit fees are relatively reasonable.

For me, purchasing a region and five voids from LL is the only option for SL because of the re-sale, covenant and security issues associated with leasing or purchasing on a private estate.

Epernay Freschi