[SLED] Linden $ account question

Juan Melendez jjmelendez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 05:07:16 PDT 2008

Concerning your finances in SL, I suggest you go into your Account History
(under the World menu), to see where the money is going.
A possible explanation is that you belong to a group that charges a periodic
stipend.

Juan Melendez (RL) Titom Melnik (SL)
University of Puerto Rico

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Sabine Reljic <sabinereljic at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I might have missed some side notes regarding either subscriptions or other
> items related to inworld accounts, so I apologize in advance if this is old:
> I"ve noticed some bizarre behaviors with my Linden money balance for the
> past few weeks now. It appears that my account goes down 1Linden dollar
> every other day without any known spending on my part (at least my RL
> concious self. Any avatar known to have awaken while their RL proxies were
> sleeping?) Have you seen this before? Any suggestions as to what could cause
> this? I checked my groups and none of them have any $request either on
> enrollment or "maintenance membership [if even possible]"? Who should I
> contact for this? On the bright side, my account also got itself a 100Linden
> boost a while ago, without my knowledge of accepting any money from
> anyone.....so what gives?
>
> Thanks a million,
> S,.

Observe que cambié mi email a: jjmelendez at gmail.com.