[SLED] OPEN GRID BETA They got there ... and back :-)

Hanno Tietgens ht at buerox.de
Tue Jul 8 08:18:56 PDT 2008

Hi all.

IBM and Linden Lab have made great advance in terms of
interoperability between virtual 3D worlds last month, as many of you
likely know already. Torley Linden has been there with his camera and
created an eye-winking machinima film, now to be seen here: http://torley.s3.amazonaws.com/Across-the-Metaverse.mp4
   For a high quality download and all of the facts, see the SL blog
post mentioned by Torley (if you haven't done so already, on logging
into SL today ;-) For an update in German, you might want to try the
following link: http://www.pressetext.ch/pte.mc?pte=080708022