[SLED] Autoreply: Educators Digest, Vol 764, Issue 3

Pietro Maracas pietro.maracas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 05:56:32 PDT 2008

At my previous job, our out-of-office assistant only sent one message
to each email address, but when I changed jobs, our OOA sent a message
every time it received a message. Of course, I didn't know this, so
the first time I got a message from a list, my OOA obediently replied,
which sent the reply to my inbox, where my OOA continue to relpy...
creating an infinite loop. After around 100 exchanges, someone on the
list had pity and removed me from it until I returned to work.

So, I have some sympathy for Kip and have added him to my spam filter for now.

Pietro