[SLED] question re: OpenSim

Troy McConaghy troy.mcconaghy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:41:17 PDT 2008

I'd like to comment on your first point, about the decline in premium
SL accounts.

This shouldn't concern anyone, as there is almost no reason to have a
premium account anymore.  If you want to buy land on the mainland, go
for it!   Otherwise there's no point.  Even on the mainland, you'll
probably get a better parcel if you just rent, and that doesn't
require a premium membership.

Sincerely,
Troy McConaghy (Troy McLuhan in SL)

http://www.troymcconaghy.com/