[SLED] The pain of the bleeding edge

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Fri Jul 4 07:00:56 PDT 2008

I would also contact the person you bought the underwater plot from.
There is a good chance he may simply give the land back to you and
this would be a far easier solution than having it reversed by LL.

Of course this will not solve your other problem, but if this works
with the underwater plot it may be fastest and easiest to rez the
buildings anew.

Annette

Max Bergson in SL