[SLED] laptop

Ann Crewdson ann.crewdson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:08:27 PDT 2008

Hi Elisabeth,

I recently bought a laptop and my model was:
ASUS M50 Series M50Sa-X1 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo T9300(2.50GHz) 15.4" Wide
XGA 4GB Memory DDR2 667 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility
Radeon HD 3650

It runs Second Life, Active Worlds and Kaneva really well. My husband says
it's the most powerful machine in our house. :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220307

Hope this helps!

Ann