[SLED] What kind of Bots do you want for education?

Daniel Livingstone daniel.livingstone at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:36:25 PDT 2008

The principle for Sloodle is that the database would in most cases
be the institutions own VLE/LMS - which would already contain student
data, and thus be subject to institutional data practices and rules.

We haven't been using bots at all to date - but I wouldn't rule it out
for the future.

daniel

--
http://learninggames.wordpress.com