[SLED] Free Service for Nonprofits and Foundations in Second Life

Ashima Saigal saigalas at gvsu.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:16:13 PDT 2008

In keeping with our mission of improving communities by the
application of knowledge, which unleashes the power of nonprofits,
foundation, and individuals, the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (http://www.johnsoncenter.org)
at Grand Valley State University (http://www.gvsu.edu) is offering
Avatar on Duty service (AvOD) to the Philanthropic community in Second
Life. We will have various Avatars available to answer specific
questions related to effective philanthropy and nonprofit leadership.

The AvOD will be available to answer questions in regards to effective
practices and research on specific topics related to philanthropy and
nonprofit leadership.

Our schedule for July and August is as follows (times are in Second
Life Time - SLT):

July 9 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
July 14 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
July 16 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
July 21 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
July 23  from 6 am to 7 am SLT
July 28 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
July 30  from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 4 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 6  from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 11 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 13 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 18 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 20 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 25 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 27 from 6 am to 7 am SLT

Please send a message (IM) to 2020Vision Obviate (Real Name - Ashima
Saigal) or email her at saigalas at gvsu.edu if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing your questions and how we might help you to
grow your organization's mission.

Teleport to us directly at http://tinyurl.com/3mn9ya and we look
forward to seeing you In World!

Ashima Saigal
Director of Technology
Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
Grand Valley State University
401 W. Fulton St., 276C
Grand Rapids, MI 49504-6431
Tel: 616/331-6412