[SLED] Greetings

Elizabeth Clark floria.beaumont at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 08:01:48 PST 2008

Kevin Graham <kgraham at greenon.k12.oh.us> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     I am new to the list as of this morning.  My school district will be purchasing an Island on the teen grid for use with middle and high school students.  I still have several questions regarding the setup of the Island, avatars, adult avatars, inventory, etc.  I already read what LL had on their educator’s page.  Is there a FAQ somewhere, or an archive of this list, that I should be checking first?

    Thank you,

Kevin Graham
Director of Technology
Greenon Local School District
500 Enon-Xenia Rd
Enon, OH  45323
(937)864-1383
http://www.greenon.k12.oh.us

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain student personally identifiable information that is confidential. Such information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email message in error, please immediately notify me by email, and delete the message from your computer.  Thank you.
  PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore may be available upon request in accordance with Ohio public records law. (ORC 149.43)

Elizabeth Clark, M.A.
  (SL:  Floria Beaumont)
  Coordinator, Sloan-C SL-NET
  Adjunct Instructor, English and Humanities
  Westwood College
  Red Rocks Community College
  http://4rxt.wordpress.com/