[SLED] Powerpoint presentation

Tom Werner tom at brandon-hall.com
Fri Feb 1 05:11:35 PST 2008

I just double-checked the SL FreeView script and it seemed to work OK.

I created an object, shaped it into a screen, right-clicked, clicked Edit,
clicked the Content tab, pasted the SL FreeView script into New Script and
clicked Reset, added some test textures to Content, and it worked.

Line 11 in SL FreeView is this line:

integer PICTURE_ROTATION_TIMER = 30;   //In whole seconds

If you happened to change this line, you might check the line for typos.
(That's basically what 'syntax error' means.)

Also, you might check to be sure that you deleted all of the default script
that appears in New Script before pasting in the SL FreeView script.

Good luck!

Tom Werner (Carston Courier)