[SLED] [BLOG] updates

Robert McKay (Matthew Linden) matthew at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 1 01:48:20 PST 2008

Two recent blog posts for information._

Fix may cause problems for scripts relying on long object names and
descriptions_
As part of the rolling restart we implemented a fix for an issue on the
Public Issues Tracker, SVC-997.
This fix may cause problems for scripts relying on long object names and
descriptions.  Should you experience any difficulties please contact us
via the support portal.
_
Map Search or Image May Not Be Available_
There are intermittent reports of map images not loading or in some
instances, map search not functioning.  We are aware of this and will be
working on this when the restarts are complete.

Regards,
Matthew