[SLED] New to the List

Ernesto Landera elandera at isalud.edu.ar
Sun Dec 14 15:12:56 PST 2008

Hi dan!

I'm Ernesto Landera, from Argentina, TI consultant and expert. I am
implementing the platforms of distance education at the University ISALUD,
dedicated to health, also and a religious school. I have developed a system
that combines domotic RL with SL. Our common interests me awake particular
interest in your work for education and robotics.
I'm trying to implement a site for our university but it is very difficult
to convince teachers of the benefits of SL in education and simulation.
To all my colleagues, sorry for my poor English, but I can not allow to be
out of this interesting forum.

Ernesto