[SLED] avatars

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Sat Dec 13 11:36:28 PST 2008

Rolig,

Certainly not arguing with people's gustibuses, I just think (personally)
it's a bit pointless since you end up with a generic avatar looking somewhat
like you the day you were dressed when the photo was taken. I reckon mostly
you could achieve the same effect with a decent freebie skin and ten minutes
on the sliders.

Gavin