[SLED] avatars

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Sat Dec 13 08:54:15 PST 2008

Hmmm...

I'm always a bit confused about this, to be honest. The photo comparison you
sent shows an avatar that sort of bears a passing resemblance to the real
thing (in a sort of they both have no shirt on and a head and a six-pack
sort of way) - minus the tattoos (are you sure you can't actually put
tattoos on a shirt layer?). I think if I was a fan of, um, Ryan Banks, I
could walk past his avatar three thousand times before I said to myself
"Gosh, is that Ryan Banks in Second Life?", which begs the questions why
would you want to do it, and is it worth it?

Gavin