[SLED] DECEMBER Issue of RezLibris

Vienna James vienna.james at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:53:36 PST 2008

                    * For Immediate Release *

*RezLibris Releases December Issue*

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Vienna James
DATE: December 8, 2008
EMAIL: rezlibris at gmail.com

RezLibris Magazine releases December Issue

Happy Holidays from RezLibris, the free SL magazine written for Info
Professionals by Info Professionals! We're proud to announce the release of
a wonderful new issue available at: *http://www.rezlibris.com*

ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:

   -

   Alliance Virtual Library Consolidation
   -

   Sci-Fi Portal: Unique place for Sci-Fi Fans
   -

   Virtual Ability Island
   -

   Readers Garden and Egyptian Library Goddess
   -

   Globe Theater SOS
   -

   SL College Fair
   -

   Library Technology Roundup

This publication is for SL Librarians, and we want to help you in your SL
endeavors!

So please share with us your:

   -

   Grand Openings
   -

   Special Events
   -

   Best Practices
   -

   Tell us your Stories!

In turn we will spread the word throughout the SL Library Community!
And of course, we welcome your feedback!
Let us know if you would like a representative to come speak at your next
meeting!
You can reach us at rezlibris at gmail.com

Vienna James
Public Relations Director
RezLibris Magazine

REZLibris: *To inform, share, inspire and encourage the SL Library
Community.*

For information on advertising in the online or print editions, contact
Sifriya Devin, Ad Manager, by IM or at sifriya.devin at gmail.com.

RezLibris Magazine
http://www.rezlibris.com
SLurl:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cybrary%20City/146/152/24/?title=RezLibris%20Magazine
Email: rezlibris at gmail.com
Join our SL group: RezLibris Readers
Clark Abismo, Publisher
Dulcie Mills, Associate Publisher
RezLibris Magazine

--
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.  -- Robert Doisneau