[SLED] Slide/Presentation Board

Troy McConaghy troy.mcconaghy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:56:03 PDT 2008

I have a free, open-source presentation screen, with a detailed
instructions notecard, that can do what you want, and more.

- It preloads slides, so you'll never sit there waiting for a minute
while slides go from being gray to blurry to good.
- It's controlled by chat on a private channel.  For example "/1 n"
means "Next slide please"
- It can only be controlled by four people.  The audience can't affect
it in any way (a common problem!)

I'll send it to you inworld.

Sincerely,
Troy McConaghy