[SLED] Fwd: Extreme Makeover - SL Edition

Joe Clark jclark at supernet.net
Mon Apr 21 22:11:23 PDT 2008

Thought I would pass this along.  The instructor, Dani, is pretty
stylin' & seems to have a pretty good design & fashion sense for both
men and women.  Etopia Prime is easy to find and Tsi's Cafe is close
to the TP point.

And hey, you can visit my photo gallery on the way in....

Joseph Clark (SL: JS Saltwater)
Academic Course Developer
Center for Teaching and Learning
The Florida State University