[SLED] Is WindLight Hurting Second Life Educators?

Bruce Jones polygonsforever at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 09:35:15 PDT 2008

Compare your video card to the requirements listed on the SL site.

"Marrapodi, Elisabeth" <EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org> wrote:      @font-face {   font-family: Wingdings;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Cambria Math;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Calibri;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Georgia;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  H2 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 18pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; mso-style-priority: 9; mso-style-link: "Heading 2 Char"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue;
 TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; mso-style-priority: 99; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  SPAN.Heading2Char {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #4f81bd; FONT-FAMILY: "Cambria","serif"; mso-style-priority: 9; mso-style-link: "Heading 2"; mso-style-name: "Heading 2 Char"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle19 {   COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  .MsoChpDefault {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-style-type: export-only  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Ok throwing this out there for you techy gurus. Maybe one of you can diagnose SL issue:
  Dell  Intel(R) Pentium
  Windows 2000
  4CPU 200 GHz
  1, 309,688 KB RAM
  Radeon 9600 Series
  runs on an institution wide server

  any ideas?

  Elisabeth Marrapodi
Director, Library Services
Trinitas Hospital
225 Williamson St.
Elizabeth NJ 07207
voice 908-994-5488
fax 908-994-5099

 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart."
                                          -Colossians 3:23