[SLED] Identify new people and give out notecard

RavenPhoenix RavenPhoenix at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:00:19 PDT 2008

On ISTE Island, we have been using a product called Super Greeter 4.7.  It
sells on OnRez.com for $150L.not very much, considering!  It will hand out
notecards and landmarks (or both!), sends a welcome message, reports can be
sent to e-mail each day with the number AND NAMES of all visitors.  The
range defaults to 20 meters but can go as high as 96 meters.  It gives items
on first visit.and will not resend to the same avatar until it has reached
its max of recent visitor memory (currently 300 visitors).  It will regreet
at 301.  It can be retextured, rendered transparent (invisible), and does
not require an avatar to touch it or otherwise collide with it to work.

You can find it here:  http://shop.onrez.com/item/354967

Good luck!

Raven

ISTE Islands Co-Manager

The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used
to acquire it.
  - Francois de <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/32971.html>  La
Rochefoucauld

Skype: ravenphoenix.zenovka