[SLED] Jon Stewart-Daily Show-Segment on Avatar Heroes

Dirk DaSilva dds at venuma.com
Thu Apr 10 11:35:51 PDT 2008

Virtual worlds are a divisive technology. Some get it, others won't.

Note how business attire differs between LA and NY. Virtual will find
its own community standards.

LL could turn down the ewwww factor by removing adult material from
search, by allowing/forcing free accounts to use real names and by
selling alts with fantasy names for $19.95. Something like that.

Dirk
(760) 595-5221 SMS