[SLED] Jon Stewart-Daily Show-Segment on Avatar Heroes

Katherine Levine klevine at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 9 11:49:55 PDT 2008

We will have the last laugh, just hang on and

Stay Strong,

Ladykat Tigerpaw

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine

Emotional Fitness Training(r)Inc.

Visit my web page at www.emofit.com

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at
http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."

                                                   Leonard Cohen

  _____