[SLED] RE: Educators Digest, Vol 676, Issue 1

Kimberly Rufer-Bach kim at themagicians.us
Tue Apr 8 11:14:57 PDT 2008

"Where are all the old avvies?"

My guess is that they're wearing Tinies avatars and rocking out at a party
while we're dressing up for pictures as doddering blue-haired ladies with
walkers.

I shared your post with my parents, who are both SL residents.  They were
offended by the stereotyping.  My mom said, "If you really want to know
where the moms are, ask Mom."  Please email me directly if you want her
contact info.  My dad asked if you see a lot of teen avatars with acne.

None of the avatars you described would make me think "Mom" -- they make me
think of people dressing up for a laugh, or to roleplay a lifestyle they
want to explore.

Kim

Kimberly Rufer-Bach
Owner, Designer, & Producer